Discover the possibilities of CRYPTO BOT's tailored solutions and its legalities
Last updated: 01-01-2021
The following User Agreement applies to Users of the Website and the Services. User should read the entire User Agreement carefully before using the Website or Services. By opening an Account and using any of the Services offered from time to time on the Website, User agrees to this contractual agreement between User and CRYPTO BOT (the “User Agreement”).
In the User Agreement and the Related Agreements, capitalized terms not otherwise defined in this User Agreement and the Related Agreements will have the following meaning:
- “Account” indicates a User account, which gives access to the Services.
- “CRYPTO BOT” indicates CRYPTO BOT B.V., a limited liability company incorporated under Dutch law, with its registered office at Piet Snoeijersstraat 16, 4651TT, Steenbergen, and registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under the number 84181761.
- "CRYPTO BOT Platform" indicates the online platform of CRYPTO BOT, accessible via the Website, on which a limited number of Services are offered.
- “Digital Asset” indicates a digital representation of value on a linked Exchange that is neither issued by a central bank or a public authority, nor necessarily attached to a fiat currency, but can be accepted by natural or legal persons as a means of payment and can be transferred, stored or traded electronically.
- “Services” indicates all services as offered by CRYPTO BOT.
- “Exchange” indicates to the linked exchange by the User.
- “Trading” indicates to (automated) buy/sell instructions, in behalf of the User, on the linked exchange.
- “User” indicates an individual that has created an Account and uses the Services.
- “Website” indicates https://crypto-bot.eu and all its related subdomains or related services, such as applications, maintained by CRYPTO BOT.
Using the Services involves significant risks. User should not use the Services unless User understands the associated risks. Please read the “Risk Disclosure Statement” to understand the risks related to the Services. User should carefully assess whether User’s financial situation and tolerance for risk is suitable for using the Services and User should not use Funds for the Services that User is not prepared to lose entirely as there is an inherent risk that losses will occur as a result of using the Services.
- The Accounts are restricted to individuals, legal entities are not allowed
- Depending on the country of residence or the country from which User accesses the Website and/or Services, User may not be able to use the Website or Services. User is responsible to comply with the rules and regulations applicable in his country of residence and/or the country from which User accesses the Website.
- User is at least 18 years old and has full capacity to accept the User Agreement, to use the Services and to enter into a transaction involving Digital Asset and is acting on its own behalf.
- User acknowledges and agrees to provide CRYPTO BOT with current, accurate and complete information during the registration and verification process. Additionally, User agrees to keep CRYPTO BOT updated if any of the provided information changes.
- CRYPTO BOT reserves the right to refuse Accounts without reason and to not further process the verification.
- The Account and the Services are not allowed to be used in relation with criminal activities of any sort, including but not limited to money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud or any other criminal or illegal activity.
Prices and payment
- All prices are exclusive of turnover tax (VAT) and other tax levies, unless indicated otherwise.
- The User cannot derive any rights or expectations from a quotation issued in advance, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise.
- The agreed subscription can be adjusted annually. The price changes will be announced to the User at least one month prior to the price change.
- The User is obliged to pay the agreed amount within 14 days from the invoice date, unless the parties have agreed otherwise. In the case of direct debit, the costs owed will be collected monthly from the account specified by the User.
- The fee owed will be charged at the latest on the last day of the calendar month. If the User terminates the agreement earlier, the fee due will be charged until the end of the current month.
- The User must pay these costs in one go to CRYPTO BOT. Except in very special circumstances, the User can only agree on a further term in which the amount owed must be paid after the explicit and written consent of CRYPTO BOT.
- The Website allows User to submit (automated) trading instructions to the linked Exchange.
- CRYPTO BOT may apply minimum and maximum order amounts which can vary for each trading pair.
- User is aware of the risk that the execution price of a market order may differ significantly
- User acknowledges and accepts that orders are not guaranteed executable at the price or amount specified and that they are subject to (automated) cancellation.
- User acknowledges and agrees that he is responsible for safely storing any password, for choosing complex and difficult to decipher passwords and to ensure inviolability of the Account.
- CRYPTO BOT will never ask User to provide authentication data (passwords and/or two factor authentication) other than when logging in to the Account. User must never respond to a request to provide this data, even if the request appears to originate from CRYPTO BOT.
- In the event that User knows or should know that his authentication data has been stolen or may be misused, User must contact CRYPTO BOT immediately.
- In providing the Services, CRYPTO BOT may collect and process personal data. The main purpose of collecting the data is to provide the Services to User.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, all existing and future rights and claims on, or in relation to, the use of copyrights, trade name rights, trademark rights, domain names, patent rights, design rights or related items will be vested exclusively in CRYPTO BOT.
- CRYPTO BOT provides Users with a right of use regarding the Services for the term of the User Agreement, to the extent it is necessary for performance of the User Agreement, provided that User complies with the User Agreement.
Change of Services and Termination of the User Agreement
- User acknowledges and agrees that CRYPTO BOT may modify part or all of its Services at any moment without prior notice.
- User is allowed to terminate the User Agreement and close his Account at any time (with due observance of the notice period).
- CRYPTO BOT has the right to terminate the User Agreement at any time and for any reason. CRYPTO BOT will, unless otherwise determined in the User Agreement, inform User of the termination of the User Agreement.
- Terminating the User Agreement automatically results therein that the Account will be closed and that the Services will no longer be provided unless this is necessary in relation to any rights and obligations prior to the date of termination of the User Agreement.
- Terminating the User Agreement and closing an Account will not affect any rights and obligations incurred prior to the date of termination of the User Agreement and Account closure. The User Agreement applies to those obligations.
- CRYPTO BOT does not provide any investment advice in connection with the Services. CRYPTO BOT may provide information on the offered price, range, and volatility of the Digital Asset that are offered via the Website. However, this must not be considered as investment advice but as information or a personal opinion from which no rights can be derived. User is in any event responsible for its Orders.
- User acknowledges and agrees that, although CRYPTO BOT intends to provide accurate and timely information on the Site, the content may not always be entirely accurate, complete or current and may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- If User has any complaints, feedback or questions, these can be reported via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- User is required to provide CRYPTO BOT with his name and email address and any other information which may be needed to identify User. When User fails to respond to such request, User acknowledges and agrees that the complaint will not be further processed.
- Both CRYPTO BOT and User shall cooperate to achieve a solution to the satisfaction of both parties.
- User is responsible to determine whether, and to what extent, any taxes apply to any transactions conducted through the Services, and to withhold, collect, report and remit the correct amount of taxes to the appropriate tax authorities.
- User acknowledges and agrees to receive all communications, notices and disclosures that CRYPTO BOT provides in connection with the Account electronically.
- User acknowledges and agrees in advance that CRYPTO BOT may at any time transfer, sub-contract or assign any of its rights and obligations under the User Agreement or in relation to the Services to any other third party.
- The User Agreement and Related Agreements are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands. Any claims or disputes will be settled before the competent court in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, unless legislation or international conventions mandatorily prescribe otherwise.
- CRYPTO BOT reserves the right to change, add, or remove parts of the User Agreement and Related Agreements at any time and in its sole discretion. User will be notified of any changes and although CRYPTO BOT will endeavour to provide User with advance notice where possible, where lawful CRYPTO BOT may indicate that the revised User Agreement and Related Agreements shall be effective immediately and if you do not agree with any such modification, you should close your CRYPTO BOT Account and cease using the CRYPTO BOT Services. It is Users responsibility to review the amended User Agreement and Related Agreements. If User continues to use the Website and the Services it implies that User accepts and agrees to the amendments